WASOG and FSR recognized Sarcoidosis Clinic
WASOG is proud to partner with the Foundation for Sarcoidosis Research to provide a platform by which institutions may be recognized as having a WASOG and FSR recognized Sarcoidosis Clinic.
This initial application process is required in order for clinics to then be certified as WASOG Centers and Center of Excellence.
‘WASOG Sarcoidosis Center of Excellence’ refers to a multidisciplinary team of specialized medical and paramedical professionals with a shared specialized facility that has proven sustainability over years, and provides leadership, best practices, research, support and/or training for sarcoidosis patients and professionals. It should contain sarcoidosis experts in at least two different disciplines.
To learn more and apply to have your center recognized as a Sarcoidosis Clinic, please visit the Foundation for Sarcoidosis Research’s website (https://www.stopsarcoidosis.org/become-sarcoidosis-clinic/) or contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
October 2017, Twentyseven WASOG Sarcoidosis Clinics were registered:
- Boston Medical Center, USA
- Brigham and Women's Hospital, USA
- Cleveland Clinic, USA
- Emory University, USA
- Johns Hopkins University, USA
- Mayo Clinic, USA
- Medical University of South Carolina, USA
- National Jewish Health, USA
- Northwestern Medicine, USA
- Spectrum Health, USA
- St. Antonius Hospital, ILD Center of Excellence, Netherlands
- Temple Lung Center, USA
- University Medical Center Goettingen, Germany
- University of Arizona at Banner University Medicine Lung Institute, USA
- University of Cincinnati, USA
- University of Florida, USA
- University of Iowa, USA
- University of Kansas Hospital, USA
- University of Miami, USA
- University of Minnesota, USA
- University of Texas Southwestern MC, and Parkland Health & Hospital System, USA
- University of Virginia, USA
- Vanderbilt Multiple Sclerosis Center, USA
- Washington University in St. Louis, USA
- Winchester Chest Clinic, USA
- Zuyderland Medical Center, Netherlands
- University of Michigan, USA